Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

Hi all,

Well yesterday we got our first big snow storm here in Kansas City Missouri. There was about 4" out there by the time it was done snowing. It sure was pretty, but what a mess to drive in.

I remember when I was a kid we always got lots of snow. I mean any where from 4" and up. It was great we would get out of school and go sledding and go around the neighborhood and shovel driveways to earn some money. Now days you don't see to many kids wanting to make a little money. What ever happened to the good old days????????

Well any who here are a few photos I took yesterday.

This is picture is looking out my front door.

This is my Shadow boy. He loves the snow. When it was snowing heaver he came inside and looked just like a skunk with a big white stripe down his back. He is just too cute.
Here is another view looking out my front door across the street. My driveway is out there some where.


And here is Shadow and Kayla Playing!!!! Kayla is a hoot she takes off running and then slams right into shadow. I know it looks like shadow has the edge, but believe me Kayla has Shadow hands down. He is the perfect gentleman he always lets Kayla win.


We are now in for a wonderful ice storm tomorrow. Oh what fun it is to ride in a two dog open sleigh!!!!!!!!! :)
Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!
Sheryl


No comments: