Sunday, January 6, 2013

There Back....................and the Bears too!!

 
My Polymer clay dogs are back......................... I am going to start making these cuties again. I have been taking notes from my website and I am seeing many of you looking at my clay dogs. Sooooooooooooo this little Black Lab is one of the first for 2013. You can see him and his new friends in my Etsy shop.
Black Lab with his Turtle Friend
 
I will only offer them through etsy!
 
 I am also taking suggestions for dog breeds. So let me hear from you on what you would like to see me create.
 
 
 
Now I have also been busy with my Bears. As you can see below here is my first for 2013.
I would like to introduce you to Junior!!! He can be found on Bearpile.com along with many of his friends who are still needing homes.
 
Junior in his Steampunk gear
 
 
So that is the news for now. Please keep checking back as I have a few new dogs that I will be listing in a couple of days!!
 
Puppy Kisses and Bear Hugs,
 
Sheryl

No comments: