Tuesday, July 1, 2008

URSA COMPETITION 2008 begins

Update: Round two has already begun for the URSA competiotion. Please cast your vote for the over all winner. Everyone listed has won, but they have no idea what place the are until October.

I just wanted to add that I had a wonderful time in the competition. Even though my two entries did not win I still feel that they are winners. It was a great honor to be a part of it all. Thanks to every one who voted.

Sheryl 9/3/08


News Flash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

URSA competition 2008 begins!!

Hi All,
Voting is now open to the public.

I am so exciteded this is my first time in the URSA Awards competition. I have just taken a peek and there are so many talented artists with there wonderful entries.

In case you are wondering my entries are in the following catagories.


Catagory 2
Edison



Catogory 8
Angel Beagle



The outcome of the competition is determined by the public vote.
If you think my little friends have what it takes, I would be grateful for your
vote.
Thank you!!!!!!!

No comments: