Wednesday, May 21, 2008

P.I. Stachio Bear


Hi all,

Please meet P. I. Stachio Bear. He is now available direct from me at a special price.

He is an artist one of a kind soft plush Bear that I have designed from my own pattern. He is completely hand sewn from a high quality long bright green faux fur. He has a hand needle felted muzzle, paw pads and inner ears from a dark blue wool roving. His nose is hand needle felted as well with a black roving. He has black glass eyes with a white ultra suede lower eye rims. He is 5 way cotter pin hard disk jointed. He is sporting a shear blue ribbon with silver strips and green polka dots around his neck.


He measure's approx 9" in the sitting position.


He will come with a neck hang tag and a Certificate of Authenticity signed and dated by me the artist.


Cost:$49.95 with free shipping with in the United States only. Please contact me for International shipping rates.

Please contact me for payment details.


Please keep in mind all of my items are not toys and are not intended for small children. They are meant for the adult collector!


Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Updated note: Pistachio bear has been SOLD
Sheryl

No comments: