Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The sick pups continued part 2

Here we go again with one sick dog, my big boy Shadow. I noticed the other day that his lower jaw was swollen where he had his teeth pulled. I just happened to be home on Monday due to President's Day so I called the Vets. They said bring him in for a check. Well I was none to happy about that mainly because I am really tired of going there for reasons that this should not have happened in the first place. :( I know sometimes things happen, but good grief. She (the Vet) checked him out and said he has a swollen jaw DUH!!!!!!! That was why I bought him in. She then sent us home with an antibiotic which by the way must be made of gold because it was $100.00. It was nice that she did not charge for the office visit though. When the medicine is gone she wants to see him again which is about 2 weeks. Yes I do sound like I am a little miffed. To be honest yes I am. PLEASE PLEASE do not get me wrong Shadow, Kayla and Lucky mean the world to me after all they are my fur kids and yes they are spoiled rotten to the core. They keep me going everyday and they do come first.
What is really kind of funny is I just have to walk in the Vets and they know who I am, don't have to say a word. They have been good to both Shadow and Kayla, but sometimes I think they should do more. Oh I guess I should say that Lucky my 16 year old cat is the only one in the house hold that is not sick. She very rarely does get sick. She is like a Timex she takes a lick'n and keeps on tick'n. LOL

I am so sorry about my little fit about the Vets. I just want my dogs and cat to be as healthy and happy as possible. It is really not fair to them to have to keep getting poked and prodded all of the time. I would much rather it be me.

I will keep you all posted.
Until then,

Bear hugs and doggie kisses,

Sheryl

No comments: