Thursday, February 26, 2009

Update on Shadow

Hi all,

Well two weeks have just flown by and Shadow has finished all of his antibiotics. He went to see the Vet this afternoon. The poor boy still has a swollen jaw but she had said it was much better than before. It is not near as swollen as it was or as big. I will have to agree. He was feeling pretty good this morning. All full of energy. I do not think I have seen that much energy out of him in months. Anyway we have another weeks worth of antibiotics and then we go for another visit. I hope this will be the last time. I am glad it was not as serious as it could have been but it is an infection which is also not a good thing either. We are going to take it a day at a time. I think he is now finally on the mend. ***I am crossing my fingers****

I will update next week after are visit.

Talk with you all soon.
Have a wonderful evening and a good day tomorrow.

Bear hugs and puppy kisses.

Sheryl

No comments: