Saturday, January 29, 2011

Out with the Old and in with the New!

Well I have been a busy little bee this past couple of weeks. As you know from my last post I had a to-do list. I have been dieting, working on my re-vamped website and re doing my bedroom to be a very nice and pretty Shabby Chic bedroom.

I have lost as of this morning 7 lbs and a few inches off the old tummy. I have uploaded my main pages on my new website and will be working on the others from time to time, so keep checking back for a peek. I have one wall left to paint in the bedroom and have my canopy made and almost ready to attach to the wall. New curtains are bought and hung up. I would say all in all I am on a roll.....................................

I am going to be working on a few bears in the coming weeks as well. I do have to get a couple more critters for the blooming bear show in March done.

I also want to mention that I will be making less bears this year. I really need to get adopted my little orphans on Bearpile so I can make more room for this years bears and critters. So please drop by and see my friends that are looking for new homes. There are a few of them on sale as well.

Well that is the update on my to-do list. I will keep everyone informed on the diet and weight loss. I will also post photos of my bedroom when it is done. I was so excited to get it started I forgot the before photos so I will only have the after ones for you to see. I will be making a bear for Valentine's day next week so I will post photos of him/her when ready.

If anyone has any comments or questions about my new website please let me know. I am always open to suggestions.

Puppy Kisses and Bear Hugs,

Sheryl

No comments: