Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Baby bunnies good news and bad

Hello all,

    Here is a new Baby Bunny update. First off let me start out by saying that the Babies have left the nest................. I am so happy they are out exploring there wonderful but cruel world.

Now the bad news is I made a horrible mistake. I let Kayla have run of the whole yard including were the Bunnies are. I checked the area before I let her over there. Well it was not good enough. I'm sorry to say that Kayla got one of the Bunnies. I just was not fast enough to get her away in time. I am devastated and so upset.

Now that they are out they are really on there own. All I can do is keep an eye out for them and try to keep Kayla away from them. I also know that there are other predator's out there too. I know this is life, but it still breaks my heart to see them hurt in any way.



Puppy Kisses and Bear Hugs,

Sheryl

P.S. I love and miss you Bugsy!

P.P.S. Rest in Pease little Bunny we all Love you!

1 comment:

Kays Kids said...

I feel upset about the loss of the little bunny as well. I feel it was not a good place to nest in a yard with a dog.
I hope the others survive.
Hugs