Monday, August 13, 2012

Baby Bunnies update Aug 13, 2012

Hi all,
 Well here are a few photos of our baby Bunnies. They are doing very well and growing. Mommy Rabbit is taking care of them and I am still standing guard over them so they should be OK. I am hoping that later this week they will be out of the nest. Today they were a bit more scared, which is a good thing.
From what I have read when the small diamond shape on there little heads disappear they will be old enough to be on there own. So that will mean I will have baby bunnies all over the yard. OH MY!!!!!!!





These little ones are just as cute as can be. It takes everything that I have in me to not pick them up and give them hugs.
If I get a chance later this week I might take photos one more time. I really want to try and leave them alone. I still have to check on movement in the nest just to see if they are in there, but I don't uncover it like I did today for the pictures.

Well until next time!

Puppy Kisses and Bear Hugs,
Sheryl

P.S. I love and miss you (Bugsy) Shadow!!!

1 comment:

Kays Kids said...

Bunny hugs to you. They are beautiful.