Friday, August 10, 2012

Call me the Bunny Whisper

Hi All,
Here is an update on the Baby Bunnies.
Yesterday I thought I would check to see if they were doing OK. I went over to the nest and uncovered it to see how the little ones were doing. To my surprise they started popping there little heads out as to just say Hello. They looked like popcorn coming out of there.  They sure did not act like they were scared of me at all. I would have loved to pick them all up and give them each a hug, but knew I had better not. They are just so Cute!!!!!!!!!!!
 I knew since it was later in the evening they must of thought I was Momma Rabbit and it was time for dinner. I don't know about them but I think I am the funniest looking Momma Rabbit I have ever seen. LOL


Here is Kayla waiting for me to turn my back to her so she could bother the babies. I don't think so baby girl!!!
I stand between Kayla and the bunnies at all times. I have leash in hand when Kayla gets to close to the nest. It is funny watching Kayla take the same route through the yard and make her way over to the nest, while she keeps one eye on me at all times. Not to worry I am keeping the babies and Kayla safe at all times.

And here are the darling little babies. At first when I looked I thought there were just three. I went back into the house to get my camera and came back out to take some photos. When I uncovered more of the nest four little heads came popping out. It was so funny!!!! I think in a couple of more days they will be out and running in the yard on there own. At least I hope so.
I am not sure if I will be able to get another photo of them before leaving the nest, but I will try this Sunday if they are still there.

Well until next time.

Puppy Kisses and Bear Hugs,

Sheryl

P.S I love and miss you Shadow!

1 comment:

Kays Kids said...

What a delight to see those babies thriving.
Hugs