Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all,

I just wanted to drop in and say a very Happy New Year to everyone and to let you in on what I have planned for the new year.

First off I will be updating my Internet service at the first of February. I will keep everyone informed about that, due to the fact that I am sure I will be getting a new email address.

Second I have some new venues I will be selling my items on. I will still be on ebay and you can always find items on my website. I will now be selling on Artfire and bid for bears as well as a few things on Etsy. As you all know I am most well known for my polymer clay dogs so these little guys will just appear on one or two sites only. My needle felted dogs and soft sculpted mohair and plush fur bears may appear on the other sites. One thing is for sure all sites will be linked to my website and here on my blog. You will be able to find me no matter what.

Third thing is I will have all new designs for 2009 like I always have done in the past. All of my designs whether it be polymer clay, needle felted or soft sculptures are original one of a kind items. No two will ever be alike. They are made by me from start to finish. I will also be taking custom orders for polymer clay and needle felted dogs. Please email me for more details on custom orders.

Fourth I plan on a major face lift for my website. I think a new look for the new year is in order. I know that this will take a little while to get done due to the list above and me working a full time job but I have a lot of ambition.

Well with all of that said I had better get busy and get things rolling. I will be listing a few items on ebay this Sunday (internet access willing to work) that is.

I hope you all have a wonderful 2009 year.

Sheryl

No comments: