Saturday, January 15, 2011

Started New Diet

Well I have jumped right in and started the 17 day diet today. I am very excited and a little nervous. There are a few things you eat on this diet that I really do not eat-Vegetables. I am however going to give it my best to get them down. This as anyone knows who has started a diet is a big change in so many ways. I am ready!!! I am going to get a bit sentimental here so please bear with me. My Mom has had a double by-pass my Dad has diabetes my Grandmother's passed with heart disease so as you see it runs in my family. I am not on any medicine as of yet and I would like to keep it that way. I am 48 years old and NOW is the time to get in control. Besides it would not hurt a bit to be that HOT little chick!!!! You never know I might meet my future Husband. Well that I will have to think a bit on. :) You never know whats right around the corner do you?

Now a bit about the 17 day diet as seen on the Dr. Phil show. There are four 17 day eating cycles that you do. You eat certain foods for the first 17 days and then there after that you add new groups of food for the next 17 days and so on until you reach you goal weight. Then on the forth 17 day cycle you will maintain what you have been eating and eat what you like of course within reason. You exercise along the way that is a given.

I will update my progress just once a week to let you know how much weight is coming off or if I gain. I will also let you know how the food is after all I now have to cook instead of using those handy dandy TV dinners you pop in the microwave. LOL


I am now on my way to a more healthier ME!!!!!!

Puppy Kisses and Bear Hugs!!!!

Sheryl

1 comment:

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

Maybe this diet will help you learn to love veggies. The best thing about them is you can eat lots of them. Best of luck. I hope you do great.