Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Updates, Updates, Updates !!!!!!!!!!

Well I thought I had better pop in and give everyone a few updates

Kayla update:

Kayla is doing fine. We went to her regular Vets last week for a I am feeling fine chest x-ray and the shocker was that it looked just like all of her other ones when she was sick. How strange is that. Now I am thinking that her lungs are normal too. So now we are back to square one on trying to figure out why she is having the breathing spells. The Vets tell me she is a medical mystery dog. :) I say she is my special little girl!!!!!

Flower update:

Well we have all of the flowers out of the front flower bed of my neighbors yard. Her son has seeded it and it is looking good. Grass is now starting to come up and the front has a bigger yard.
I have started as of this past weekend digging flowers in the back yard. I really don't have to much more to dig up but it should give them a bigger back yard as well. I will post photos of my flower beds later.

My neighbors Estate sale started today which is a little depressing, but I know it has to be done. I did get to go over this past Monday with the family to pick up a few things I saw I wanted. I did get two old trunks and a chest for storing my bear material and needle felting supplies. They are really cool and old. I love antique stuff like that and have been wanting a trunk for storage. Now I have my neighbors which is more sentimental to me. I will have to post photos at a later date.

Computer update:

Well the old saying is all things good or bad comes in threes. Well it did. First I was sick a couple of weeks ago than Kalya got sick and now my computer is sick. It is still being worked on. I will answer all emails from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm at my day job from Monday thru Friday until my computer is well and back home.

I will be posting here on my blog but I am unable to update my website at this time.

I think and hope I have caught everyone up on what is going on in my corner of the world.

Until next time,

Puppy kisses and bear hugs,

Sheryl



No comments: