Monday, March 9, 2009

Bear Swap

I have been keeping a little surprise from you all, LOL

A while back I had entered a bear swap from a wonderful forum I belong to called Teddy-Talk that was organized by Peta of Wazza Bears.

Well I just received my little bear this past Saturday. All I can say is what a wonderful little girl she is. My very first Artist bear OMG!!!! Doing the HAPPY DANCE now. She is made by a wonderful lady and new friend Sue Pemblington of FenBeary Folk. I can not say enough about this little one or Sue. It was a great experience and I will be taking part in future Bear Swaps.

Well here is a photo of my new and very first Artist Bear!!! Her name is Fidget Elfwand and is made from a peach/pink mohair. Is she not the cutest little thing!!!!!!! I just long her wings.

Of course what is there not to love about this little girl.

Please stop by Sue's website and take a peek at all of her wonderful bears. Believe me you will not be disappointed. Her link is above and will be adding it to my website and I have her blog site posted here on my blog.

Now here is my Panda bear that I sent to Sue. His name is Shaiming which means "Sunshine". He brought Sue something a little extra with him as well. A little wooden box with a necklace that I had made tucked inside.

This was Sue's first Artist bear as well so I am delighted to say that she is very pleased. She had written me that Shaiming sits proudly among her Steiff's. Which is a great honor for me.


Sue has been the perfect swap partner and I am looking forward to our new friendship.
We both have our very first artist bears and I must say it is a great start to a growing collection.
I would like to thank Peta for setting this up she did a wonderful job. Please take a peek at the other artist bears for the swap on Teddy-Talk. They are all wonderful.
Thank you again Sue.
Bear hugs and puppy kisses
Sheryl

1 comment:

FenBeary Folk said...

I would just like to say a huge thanks, Shaiming is indeed beautiful and so well made. He looks very at home amongst my steiffs and can hold his head up high.
I am so glad you like Fidget and here's too our future friendship
Huggies
Sue xxxxx