Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring is in the air!!!!!!!!!

and so is Spring Cleaning time.

I have made a very big decision that it is time for some major Spring cleaning. I have so much stuff that I can not find anything I am looking for so in the next couple of weeks or even may be months (LOL) I will be cleaning my house from top to bottom inside and out.

Now this is going to benefit you all as well.

I will be listing a few of my polymer clay items that I made in clay class years ago on ebay at a very low price. I am also going to be listing a few more of my polymer clay dogs too. Again at a very low price. Now don't get to excited I am not retiring from my polymer clay dog sculptures or my Bear and dog soft sculptures I will still work on them in between the cleaning up. Who knows what kind of ideas I might come up with in the process of cleaning. Now with that said. I will start listing items on ebay this Sunday evening so please stop by and see what is for sale on ebay. I will also be listing a few bears in my Artfire studio at the first of April and even a few other surprises too. Now all of the other things that I will not be needing will be put into a Garage sale or the trash. (Maybe I just need to rent a big dumpster and save the trouble of cleaning)LOL

Oh my I do have my work cut out for me don't I. Well it needs to be done and now is as good as time as any.

A major overhaul is coming down and I am very excited to get started. I plan to organize and do a little decorating as well. Of course after the cleaning up is down. Then I get to make a new mess. Oh Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well until next time if I am not buried under a pile of whatever in my house.

Bear hugs and puppy kisses,

Sheryl

No comments: